Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 10


Year 10 - Now that you have chosen your country, it's time to start gathering links, data, photos and general info on your topic.
Remember - in addition to gathering information about your country, you are also in the process of thinking HOW you are going to organize your work in the wiki.

But WHAT is a wiki? 1). Do a keyword search (on Google) to find out if a wiki is a good tool for us to use. 2). There are 3 main wiki servers: Wikispaces, PB wiki, and Wetpaint. Do some research and compare and contrast each of these. Which wiki server should we use? And why?

Informally document your findings in your process journal.
In addition, when making your process journal posting follow this template to keep the posting relevant:
  • From my research I found out . .
  • I have discovered that . . .
  • My conclusions are that . . .
  • I have kept my research relevant by . . .
  • I found ICT helpful when . . .

No comments: